- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices (ten years) to match election cycle of US Senate
- Presidential pardon for all non-violent drug offenders.
- Presidential pardon for all current incarcerated income tax evasion felons.
- Both will have their convictions expunged from their records.
- At the age of 18, a natural born person in America must sign a contract that they consent to the current and future use of the US constitution. The person, at this age, can declare a stateless person classification. This classification will allow the person to remain in the physical domain of America, but they will not be able to partake of any social programs that the government offered official citizens (those that had signed a contract). The stateless person has until the age of 40 to revoke this status. At 40 years and 1 day their status will remain stateless until their death. If the person is under guardianship for any reason, then their guardians must co-sign their status contract.
- Under no condition are stateless persons responsible for military service without a contract with the US Navy or US Marines. Even if they serve in the military, this will not alter their status as stateless unless they sign a contract to adhere and support the constitution first.
- Stateless people surrender the ability to vote on any elections.
- Every elected public servant in the Federal level is a steward of Individual sovereignty. If at any time the public servant illustrates through direct or indirect action support of a state/government agency, then that public servant is eligible to be charged with treason.
- Privatize all levels of police and agents of the courts.
- They will not have the power of arrest. If they choose to carry a weapon they will sign a contract that if they use the weapon while in the course of applying Law and a person is hurt or killed the police or agent of Law will be held under the mandate "Guilty until proven innocent."
- America will know function on a Doctrine of Full disclosure in regards to its financial status. This will include all banks and all government agencies.
- Default on all internationally held debt.
- Default on all domestically held debt (payout .15c on the dollar from Federal Reserve).
- Legalize the cultivation of Industrial Hemp with no federal or state regulation.
- Default on all outstanding student loans at any age of loan or amount of loan.
- Only one form of bankruptcy is allowed: total liquidation of owner’s company and private assets which includes those owned by immediate family or those held in a trusts.
- Only two forms of business structure are allowed: one is sole proprietorship when the number of temp or permanent employees (which includes the owner) doesn't rise above five.
- Socialized agriculture where farmers harvest what the market can bear. They work the land for free, but never own the land as we would use the word "owner of private property". Farm land belongs to the people of the state in which it is situated.
- Socialized medicine for all through existing hospitals and clinics. They pay system again belongs to the Federal Reserve. People pay nothing at the point of purchase or service. Here again, the Federal Reserve will accept donations at any time.
- The second is employee owned cooperatives. The company or firm must have six or more temp or permanent employees. These will have managers and a sole President, but the greatest percentage of profits will be dispersed to the employee base and the management will get the remainder. At no time will management receive more financial gain than any given employee. This financial distribution is only allowed by dollars. Even if the company is publicly traded on the stock market, shares cannot be used as compensation to anyone who has worked or does currently work for the company.
- The Federal Reserve and all subsidiary banks will function with open ledgers and portfolios. This will be the part of the Doctrine of Full Disclosure.
- Under no condition will the Federal government give monies to the states other than in states of emergency (famine, natural disaster, invasion, or disease outbreak).
- Two separate formats of banks: one would be a socialized banking system that would deal with socialized institutions like farming, healthcare, and social safety net programs (US defense, CDC, Social security, Food stamps, etc.). Those working in these fields would use this bank for salaries, loans, and mortgages.
- This banking system would use the Federal Reserve as a clearing house for liability and asset indexing. The now Federal Reserve name would become The Federal Clearing House. The Federal Clearing House will issue currency based on the forecasted land value for the next 24 months per acre across America. The rate issued will be at 1/100 of price of land = $1,000 Clearing House Dollar—CHD.
- A second banking system would be in place for all remaining forms of exchange: a free banking system wherein individual banks would issue their own currency based on rare metal carousel (gold, silver, copper and nickel). This banking system will be called the Citizens Clearing House. These banks would be settled in each state and could not operate outside that state. They could not have a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate. Each bank would be independent of the others.
- These two banking systems are in no way connected to each other. There is no lender of last resort.
- The monetary system would function in whole dollar amounts. The use of quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies would end.
Taxable revenue and breakdown
- General sales tax set at the median unemployment per state. The GST will be paid to the Federal Reserve.
- General trade tariff set at 2 x the current quarterly unemployment rate of the USA. The tariff will be issued to the aggregate of each individual order/shipment of goods per invoice.
- 75%—social programs (social security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, education K -8)
- 10%—Federal Reserve
- 10%—CDC and US Navy/US Marines
- 5%—Held in reserve fund for emergencies
- All public servants and elected public servants will have their pay based on a percentage of Median Household Income of their state. Local officials will get the highest percentage and from there the percentage will decrease as the pay ladder moves into the Federal government getting the least.
- Federal government sources of revenue are the General sales tax, and General Trade tariff. The Federal Reserve will also take donations which can be redeemed the next fiscal year on at a rate of .50cents on the dollar for purchases of homes or automobiles. At 12 months and one day the tax redemption is void.
- Citizenship end date (July 5, 1997). Any person in America must’ve become a naturalized citizen or second generation birth in country in order to be an American citizen. No person shall become an American citizen after this date. There are no exceptions. Every person who was born after this date or who was sworn in after this date officially becomes a stateless person as long as they reside in America. They will have the right to return to their country of origin or move to another country that acknowledges a status of citizenship for them.
- The border will be open, but those that enter America are legally categorized as stateless persons. They will have no access to social programs or civilian court. Stateless persons will register with the US Navy and will have access to military courts only.
- Stateless persons must pay an annual status fee regardless of duration of stay in America set at 2.5% of the median household income in the state in which the stateless person spent the most time. If that time is equal in multiple states then the stateless person will pay the fee for the state with the higher MHI.
- The status fee will be paid to the US Navy. This fee cannot be paid for by a sponsor or by a third party lender. The US Navy must know who paid the fee. It must be traceable. If any fraud is committed, purposely or not, the stateless person can be put to death per military law.
- The first status fee from stateless persons shall be paid to the US Navy which will deposit the funds in the Federal Reserve. Every status fee thereafter will be paid to the state in which they resided in the longest during the fiscal 12 month year. If that time was spread equally between more than one state, then the status fee will be paid out accordingly to those states based on percentage of residence.
- The United States of America will operate under a Doctrine of Open Border.
- The only standing armed forces will be the US Navy and US marines. The current format of the US army and the US Air force will exist as national guardsmen and their costs will be paid by the state in which they reside.
- The Center for Disease Control will take charge of the US Navy and the US Marines.
- The party system will no longer be allowed. We will end factionalism in America forever.
- All debates are localized rather than televised.
- Write in campaigns only for all elected offices at all levels of government. No exceptions.
- Vote Partnership Alliance will be formed and operate under a lottery system for all fifty states and all American territories.
- Each state will partake in the lottery for the purpose of drawing the state which will count their citizen’s votes. No state lottery election partner shall share borders.
- This lottery shall be run by a Senate of County Commissioners.
- The United States of America will operate under a Doctrine of Non-Intervention.
- Under no circumstances will government revenue be spent on/for/by other countries. If people wish to donate to other countries or fight for them they have that right. The US Constitution is not a global document.
- All military bases in foreign countries will be shut down within 90 days. American soldiers that would like to stay on will become the mercenaries for that particular country. All benefits end from America and the soldier, while in country, is a stateless person in America until they return. Their actions while in country will not be recorded by the US and they will be categorized as a stateless Merc discharge. This type of discharge will offer the soldier no benefits if they choose to return to the US.
Authorized by Steven Wilson - President